LAVORA CON NOI
WORK WITH US
Ricerchiamo per la sede di Monza insegnanti rigorosamente madrelingua (o perfettamente bilingue), preferibilmente automuniti..
- Are you an enthusiastic, dynamic, friendly and positive person?
- Do you genuinely enjoy teaching?
- Are you a native-level English speaker or have a TEFL Certification?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
- Are you looking for a position where you will receive on-going training and development?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that values you as an individual?
- Do you want to be a part of an engaged, dynamic and expanding team?
If this sounds like you, we’d very much like to hear from you soon. Please bear in mind that the above qualities are for the ideal candidate, we will consider applications from teachers who fulfill most of the criteria.
At Inlingua we are committed to helping each individual achieve as much as possible and there are real opportunities for career development within teaching and teacher training. We are offering locally competitive pay and conditions as well as on-going professional development.
All applicants attend a period of training, where they learn everything they need to know about teaching for Inlingua.
Our position offers easy access from the station, situated in a dynamic shopping context with its historical cathedral and pedestrian area.
Please send your CV to: